Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of www.pcrepairhub.co.uk and all services provided by PC Repair HUB.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using our Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement.
PC Repair Hub provides IT support and management services to SMBs, including but not limited to remote monitoring and management, cybersecurity solutions, and IT consultation.
4. Fees and Payments
Fees for our services will be as specified on our website or as agreed in writing. All fees are exclusive of taxes, which will be added at the prevailing rate from time to time.
5. Customer Responsibilities
Customers are responsible for maintaining the security of their IT systems, including maintaining secure and up-to-date backups of all data.
Both parties agree to keep any obtained information confidential, not to disclose it to third parties, and to use it solely for the purpose of providing or receiving services.
7. Limitation of Liability
PC Repair Hub will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, business interruption, or loss of profits, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the services.
Either party may terminate this agreement with a notice period of 30 days. Upon termination, all rights and obligations will be extinguished except for those rights and obligations that by their nature are intended to survive termination.
9. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
10. Changes to Terms
PC Repair Hub reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
11. Use of the Website and Services
By using our website and services, you agree to use them in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use our website or services for any unlawful purpose.
You agree not to:
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms of our services or any software, documentation, or data related to our services;
- Modify, translate, or create derivative works based on our services;
- Rent, lease, distribute, sell, resell, assign, or otherwise transfer your rights to use our services;
- Use our services for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party;
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on our services;
- Use our services in a manner that results in excessive bandwidth usage, as determined by us. Use of our services for video or audio streaming, file hosting, or similar bandwidth-intensive operations is prohibited;
- Use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website or content therein;
- Use our services in a manner that breaches any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for our services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our services, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Interfere or disrupt networks or servers connected to our services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; or
- Use our services to infringe the rights of PC Repair Hub, its users, or any other person or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
12. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing, using, or obtaining any content, data, materials, services, or products through our services, you agree to observe these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept all of these Terms, then you are not authorized to use our services.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
13. Service Cancellation and Modification
We reserve the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any service or to modify any service content if we believe that it violates our Terms and Conditions. You agree that PC Repair Hub will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the services.
14. Legal Compliance and Reporting
You agree not to use our services in any way that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law. If we believe that you are using our services in a manner that may violate the law, we reserve the right to report any such activity to the appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, and we may do so without any prior notice to you.